Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

NOVA 126+ experienced killers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

NOVA 126+ experienced killers. Empty
PostSubject: NOVA 126+ experienced killers.   NOVA 126+ experienced killers. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:10 am

Hey Guys, I will be creating a clan called NOVA. 126+ to enter, no pussys aloud if your afraid to go into the wilderness, watch out for US, be scared of US if you keen to join talk to Slayer In-game or send me a message for try outs. NOVA is for Experienced Killers , WE don't Back down WE don't Run in a fight.

NOVA 126+ experienced killers. The_no12

Last edited by slayer on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

NOVA 126+ experienced killers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOVA 126+ experienced killers.   NOVA 126+ experienced killers. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

Hey guys. Slayer here.
if you would like a try-out please, I'd be more than happy to test you out in the wilderness.
or any fellow crew member. cheers.

NOVA 126+ experienced killers. The_no12
Back to top Go down

NOVA 126+ experienced killers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Lost hope :: Clans-
Jump to: