Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaming Flow

Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C   Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Dear Gavin,

I am sorry for flamming at you, i know i have mad, but i did make you a banner and etc. i want to keep on gfxing for people to make me get better and etc. but i am sorry for flamming and all the cause i have done to you. we have known each other for a year now.... Cmon bro you were a good friend. but since you put your server out you have been changing and etc. but i did tell you i dont want nothing for now on for gfxing. i would like to play again and see your server grow if it does. (not being mean there just stating a fact. if it does or if it doesnt) unban me please and unblock me on skype? i would love to talk to you again :/ getting a bit boring :C. Please Gavin. <3.

Your Friend,

Gaming Flow
Back to top Go down
D_Kubiszewski

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C   Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Just out of overall serious curiosity your banned......and you made a moderator application????
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C   Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 pm

No..
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C   Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Sorry Gavin :C
Page 1 of 1