Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

2chain's epicly awesome mod app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2chain

2chain's epicly awesome mod app Empty
PostSubject: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm

How old are you? 15 (16 in October)
Do you have experience? (Yes, No) Yes.
If so, please tell, where, how, when. I was a mod on a server called X-Scape a few years ago.
What is your FULL name? Anthony Michael Falletti.
Fluent Languages? I speak Spanish and a little bit of French. I am planning on taking French classes in High School.
Time-Zone you are currently in? Central/Mountain time U.S.A.
How much are you able to play/help daily? I usually play from 4:30 p.m after school to [10:00-12:00]. On weekends I play usually 10 hours a day.
Will you help LostHope continue to be up, even if it means donating? Yes, I plan on donating after I get a job which will hopefully be soon.
Do you know any type of programming languages? ex. JAVA, HTML, JavaScript, PHP. I know a bit about programming and I'm learning more.
Are you loyal? Yes, on X-Scape I was a very good mod and I was trusted by the owner.
Are you responsible? Yes.
Do you have a good sense of humor? Yes, I love joking around but I also know when to be serious.
How well do you work with others? I work very well with others.
How far are you willing to help your fellow players on LostHope? I will dedicate my time to make sure players are happy.
Are you WILLING to COMMIT to being a LostHope moderator? (This means, be there when NEEDED) Yes, I'm on very often and I would help whenever needed.

Last edited by 2chain on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:27 am

So why did the chicken cross the road?
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.4umer.com
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 am

nice app buddy! keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
2chain

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm

to get to the other side!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

.....GAY
Back to top Go down
2chain

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 pm

i was kidding...
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 am

DENIED FOR SPELLING AND PUNCT. ERRORS.
Back to top Go down
2chain

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 pm

What if i fix it?
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 am

BETTER.
Back to top Go down
2chain

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2chain's epicly awesome mod app   2chain's epicly awesome mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

2chain's epicly awesome mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Hope :: Lost hope :: Mod applications-
Jump to: