Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Webclient!Webclient!  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

Share | 

The Justin's Mod App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Justin

PostSubject: The Justin's Mod App.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

1. How old are you? 16.
  2. Do you have experience? (Yes, No) yes
  3. If so, please tell, where, how, when. I've been a mod on Competitive websites(For xbox, we do tournaments) I've had my own websites, servers, hosting services.
  4. What is your FULL name? Justin Lewis Warner
  5. Fluent Languages? English
  6. Time-Zone you are currently in? Central
  7. How much are you able to play/help daily? 3-4 hrs week, anytime weekends.
  8. Will you help LostHope continue to be up, even if it means donating? Yes, I can even set up a donation system, Donation Store.
  9. Do you know any type of programming languages? ex. JAVA, HTML, JavaScript, PHP. I do not know anything that deals with coding a server. I would be apart of the website making/designing.
  10. Are you loyal? yes
  11. Are you responsible? yes
  12. Do you have a good sense of humor? yes
  13. How well do you work with others? yes
  14. How far are you willing to help your fellow players on LostHope? I've searched for a server that I could bring my needs to help. I have reached out to you guys to help, and bring my knowledge and know-how to you. Trust me, I can, and will go far for this server.
  15. Are you WILLING to COMMIT to being a LostHope moderator? (This means, be there when NEEDED): Yes, I am up for anything. This would NOT be my first rodeo.

Add me on skype if you have any questions or need to contact me: lilwarner16

Last edited by The Justin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in my contact info.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Justin's Mod App.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1