Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

Slayers! moderator application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Slayers! moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:00 am

How old are you? I am 15 years of age.
Do you have experience? (Yes, No) yes I have a lot of experience, as a staff member as I have been owner a few servers i have also been co owner,administrator and moderator,
If so, please tell, where, how, when. It started of with making my own server I got quite alot of people to play it was called energon pvp, i coded it by myself as i am a very experienced coder.I was also co owner on a server called unleashed pkz, and razor pk, but yes I am a very experienced coder /player and also staff member.
What is your FULL name? Troy Signal (slayer).
Fluent Languages? English and a tiny bit of French.
Time-Zone you are currently in? Wellington/Auckland GMT 12.00.
How much are you able to play/help daily? Most of my day after school, and that probly around 4-5 hours in the weekend or holidays I will be on atleast 8-12 hours a day.
Will you help LostHope continue to be up, even if it means donating? Yes I will be more than happy to donate im sure I could pitch in a good 20$.
Do you know any type of programming languages? ex. JAVA, HTML, JavaScript, PHP. yes I am fimiliar with JAVA, HTML and a little bit of JAVAscript.
Are you loyal? yes I am a very loyal person also humble and a very trustworthy human being.
Are you responsible? yes I am very responsible I , take responsibility for all my actions i can also handle things myslef when it comes to problems,(bugs, bad people, etc).
Do you have a good sense of humor? yea I'd say soo you could say im funny I take things serious but like to make the best of it.
How well do you work with others? VERY well I am a very generous human being i will put others onfront of me then do what i need to do once there sorted, I like to help people and show then whats new and whats going on around , your more than welcome to ask me anything you want and I will try and help you as best as I can.
How far are you willing to help your fellow players on LostHope? Every step of the way I will go out of my way and try my apsolute best to help Newcomers/players as much as I can.
Are you WILLING to COMMIT to being a LostHope moderator? Definitely, I will always be on and be a helping hand to our community / economy I will commit to being a moderator and settle into the standards of a true moderator.
thank you very much Gavin or anyone else who has taken there time to read this cheers lost hope:) regards Troy (Slayer)

Last edited by slayer on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
IM A FUCKING PUSSY

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 am

Great app man as long as your active and helpful to all the new players we are getting im sure you have a good chance of getting that spot
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm

thanks soo much bro!! ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
bad oj

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

hope you get mod and nice application btw
Back to top Go down
Eat Kids

Eat Kids

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm

You would make an excellent mod your halariouse and extremely fun to be around. Good luck (:
Back to top Go down
slaykids

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 am

goodluck on getting the spot. just keep on going!
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Eat Kids wrote:
You would make an excellent mod your halariouse and extremely fun to be around. Good luck (:
thanks sooo much bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayers! moderator application.   Slayers! moderator application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slayers! moderator application.
Page 1 of 1