Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

Eat's Moderator application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat Kids

Eat Kids

Eat's Moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 am

Well first off, let me introduce myself, my name is Ryan, my in-game and fourm name is: Eat Kids. I've played large to small servers, I began playing rsps's in late 2009, and I'm still playing them today, I'm a friendly person and I love socializing; personally I dislike being alone because of the lonleyness. Well heres my application:

1. How old are you? I'm 14 years old
  2. Do you have experience? (Yes, No) Yes.
  3. If so, please tell, where, how, when. My first server I had ever joined (late 2009) the name was Venom's Server. I enjoyed the server and I was friendly to my fellow server mates I also helped anyplayer who was having trouble or asked me. Soon I was granted modship, i kept on playing and helping players and was soon promoted to co-owner. I've also been a moderator on Total-Pkz.
  4. What is your FULL name? My full name is: Ryan David Bassett
  5. Fluent Languages? English
  6. Time-Zone you are currently in? Eastern U.S.A
  7. How much are you able to play/help daily? I normally play around 12 hours on weekends and around 6 hours on weekdays
  8. Will you help LostHope continue to be up, even if it means donating? Yes, I will do my duities and I will work around the house and farm to money to donate in order to keep the server afloat.
  9. Do you know any type of programming languages? ex. JAVA, HTML, JavaScript, PHP. No sir.
  10. Are you loyal? Yes sir, I'm very active on the fourms in the community and on the server.
  11. Are you responsible? Yes sir, I will get the job done, I will help anyone in need and make the server a happier place.
  12. Do you have a good sense of humor? I think everyone does, but overall I like to have a good time and I'm sure I can get some laughs.
  13. How well do you work with others? As stated before, I prefer socializing and being around people for such great lengths of time has made me a strong group member, I work strong with others and help resolve differences
  14. How far are you willing to help your fellow players on LostHope? Until they don't need anymore help.
  15. Are you WILLING to COMMIT to being a LostHope moderator Yes Sir.
Back to top Go down
IM A FUCKING PUSSY

PostSubject: Re: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Nice app bro goodluck on mod Smile
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 pm

nicce app dude! Smile
Back to top Go down
slaykids

PostSubject: Re: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

good app. goodluck
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 am

DENIED FOR SPELLING, PUNCT. ERRORS.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat's Moderator application.   Eat's Moderator application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eat's Moderator application.
Page 1 of 1