Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
To go access full use of this forum you must either "Log In" or "Register". To join go to Client download and click webclient. Vote on both Runelocus AND MoparScape! -Gavin
Lost Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Hope

The beginning of the greatest RSPS ever!

HomeHome  Webclient!Webclient!  Latest imagesLatest images  Online chatOnline chat  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lost Hope online, Please vote on Runelocus & Moparscape. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
To play LostHope, click Webclient above.

Mr.Sparkles mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Sparkles

Mr.Sparkles mod application Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Sparkles mod application   Mr.Sparkles mod application EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 am

How old are you?16
Do you have experience? (Yes, No)yes
If so, please tell, where, how, when. ive hosted my own servers and gaming clans i know what needs to be done and if i dont someone can tell me what they would like to be done
What is your FULL name?Calen Walker
Fluent Languages?english little spanish
Time-Zone you are currently in? central standard time
How much are you able to play/help daily? 3-5 hours minimum
Will you help LostHope continue to be up, even if it means donating?yes if the servers struggling on funds and i have the money
Do you know any type of programming languages? ex. JAVA, HTML, JavaScript, PHP. i have some in c++ and visual basics 2010
Are you loyal? yes
Are you responsible? yes
Do you have a good sense of humor? yes
How well do you work with others? pretty good
How far are you willing to help your fellow players on LostHope? i will stop and drop whatever im doing to help someone in need
Are you WILLING to COMMIT to being a LostHope moderator? (This means, be there when NEEDED) yes i will try my hardest to help in any ways possible
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

Mr.Sparkles mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Sparkles mod application   Mr.Sparkles mod application EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Fix your spelling and punct.
Back to top Go down
https://losthope.4umer.com

Mr.Sparkles mod application
Page 1 of 1